Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Baby is...

5 years old!! It's with swollen eyes and tear streaked cheeks that I attempt to complete this post. I just can't believe my little baby girl is F I V E years old. It happens in the blink of an eye.


First Birthday






First trip to Texas!




At home in Georgia! 18 mos


2nd Christmas.



First time to hold her baby brother. She sang TWINKLE TWINKLE LIL STAR to him.


Getting ready for her first ballet class!


First day of "school"


Her first "IPOD", thanks a LOT , Mel! 4yrs


5th Birthday party.

One of her favorite gifts this year! She took me out in the yard and posed for all these shots. I have a TON! Thanks so much Miss Tanya!

5 year old attitude.
It takes my breath away. Love you, baby girl!















5 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so beautiful, inside and out. Happy birthday, sweet girl. And happy giving-birth-day to you, mama.

iMother2.0 said...

happy happy happy birthday Layla!
Thanks for sharing pics of her through the years. I'd never seen any baby pics of her. It's amazing at how young she already looked like the Layla we know and love.

I'm glad she liked her dress-up cowgirl thang, and I'm thrilled that it made her smile.

You're an awesome mom, Jenni...with such a terrific little girl...there's all the proof you need :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Layla!! What a gorgeous baby she was and still is!

I love the photo of her holding the goat. Those baby goats made me laugh every time they cried. So sweet!

Jill said...

Aww sweet girl! 5 is a BIG deal! :-)

anja said...

Happy birthday to beautiful little Layla..five years happen so quickly..I loved seeing her baby pictures..She is just a beautiful child and you are a lovely mama. Thanks for a great party, Anika can't stop talking about all the animals. Bless your lovely family.