T was thrilled when a dump truck backed up into my front yard and dumped an enormous amount of dirt(?) in front of our gate. As the driver was pulling away, I heard him shout, "Happy Mother's Day". Hmmm... odd. Micah came home a few hours later and commented that my gift had arrived. He was building a garden for me. Yay!
Now, the task at hand ... move that huge pile of dirt into the back! T was ready to help with his little shovel! Super cute! Yes, he is fair, I know this. He is properly slathered in sunscreen, I can assure you.






4 comments:
YAY! That is a great gift! We miss you!!
fantastic!! can't wait to see your first crops! gotta love those white boys!;-)
soooo super cool! LOVE them all, but that first shot of T is my fave! :)
Happy Mother's Day
I notice T was working harder than his daddy...just kidding :)
Post a Comment