Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Carnival time!

First stop was Train and Pony day at school.
In this pic T. was pretending to have a good attitude. Shortly after I snapped the shot he started screaming and refused to ride the train and the pony! Guess he doesn't like change in his routine.
She was holding hands with this little fellow all day.

We hit up another school carnival and thought we could help out a friend with her tot.

There were games and trains and monster trucks. I couldn't get pics of any of that because the children were all running in different directions. I was really working up a sweat and starting to get nervous that I might lose one. Then reinforcements arrived! O'mamas are AWESOME!





Preggo O'mama friend with her sweet family! Thanks to her, no children were lost. Her husband thought those confetti eggs were fab!















1 comment:

The Joneses said...

How fun! Looks like evryone had a swell time!