Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O' Tannenbaum

Ahh, yes! My favorite time of the year! Time for the annual Christmas tree hunt. As a child, my family and I spent hours traveling from lot to lot harassing the tree guys in search of perfection. A tradition I always look forward to. My husband, on the other hand, not so much.
Well, this year he lucked out. The first lot, the first guy and the first tree he showed us. We were on our way home to decorate within 30min.











Townsend has much love for pirates and SUPER FRIENDS!




The favors from our wedding. Glass heart ornaments with the "Micah and Jennifer 12-28-02" ribbon. Six years and two kids later, we're at home in the hill country drinking eggnog, singing Jose Feliciano's Feliz Navidad and decorating our perfect Christmas tree.
(That's for you, Sunny)








2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

I LOVE the holidays, too! a LOT! Your tree is perfect...I'm with Micah when I read about you going from lot to lot...not me, I'd rather get in and out quick even if we end up with a pityful Charlie Brown tree :)

Your wedding ornament is beautiful!!

Keller's Mom said...

I hope y'all were doing the "Tammy" while jammin out!