The O'mamas planned a play date at a "snow park". Which, as it turns out, was a moderately sized pile of snow in the middle of an ice skating rink. It wasn't much to look at and the moms were a tad worried. We had all been talking it up so much we were afraid the tots might be disappointed. However, it was the perfect size and, as evident in the pics, they had an incredibly good time!
Layla's good buddy from school!
A little background info. I was ill prepared for snow play - Layla didn't have any water resistant pants to wear. My other dear friend, Sara, offered the perfect solution. However, it was met with great protest from my daughter. They were water resistant pants BUT they were t.u. pants. She adamantly refused to wear them clearly stating, "Longhorns are bad and daddy would be mad! I won't wear them!" After a few tears and a good talking to, she agreed to put them on and play in the snow.
The following pics were taken by my incredibly considerate friend, Tanya!







2 comments:
awww what an awesome post. I got all teary eyed that about the pants. Hormonal. I know. Mia had such a freakin blast throwing snowballs...thanks for being her target. It was a super fun day...hope we do it again last year.
crap. hope we do it again NEXT year. Must think AND type...not just type :p
Post a Comment