Daily adventures with the wee ones!
LOL. That is a riot. Who knew they were so domestic?!
OMG! That is SO awesome! HA!
LMAO!! did you just LOVE doing that?!?! You're freakin hilarious!
Seriously, coffee just came out my nose! LMAO!
ROFLMAO!! That was too funny! You crack me up! My, you have helpful little people at your house. I wonder if Leilani's Fancy Nancy doll would step up and help make my breakfast? I'll have to ask. :)
That might be the funniest/cutest thing I have seen in a while. Very imaginative. I bet the kids had fun with that too.
Oh, I know your kids had Nothing to do with that.. it was ALL you - admit it! J. Nalley
How do you have time to do this??? Hilarious!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL. That is a riot. Who knew they were so domestic?!
OMG! That is SO awesome! HA!
LMAO!! did you just LOVE doing that?!?! You're freakin hilarious!
Seriously, coffee just came out my nose! LMAO!
ROFLMAO!! That was too funny! You crack me up! My, you have helpful little people at your house. I wonder if Leilani's Fancy Nancy doll would step up and help make my breakfast? I'll have to ask. :)
That might be the funniest/cutest thing I have seen in a while. Very imaginative. I bet the kids had fun with that too.
Oh, I know your kids had Nothing to do with that.. it was ALL you - admit it! J. Nalley
How do you have time to do this??? Hilarious!!
Post a Comment