Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Under Water Adventure

A couple of months ago we were in Houston helping my father move. The kids were tired of being in the car so we decided to take a break and see what Houston had to offer. We thought the Downtown Aquarium would be worth a shot. I'm so glad we went. It was completely awesome!They had different themed rooms and exhibits.
Sunken ship room

such crazy unusual creatures







These sting rays were practically climbing the walls. Very weird.


They had a small amusement park outside. Ferris wheel, carnival games, and this super fun shark train that takes you for a ride around the park and into the shark tunnel. This was, by far, T's favorite attraction.






We had a fabulous time and all reasonably priced too. Next time you're in Houston, the Downtown Aquarium is a must see! Two thumbs up!










2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow I never went there! I guess becasue I was kidless when I lived there! We'll have to check it out sometime.

iMother2.0 said...

how COOL! the last time we went diving in Cozumel, I found a green moray eel like that!

lovely Layla on the dolphin is the sweetest shot :)