Something you should know about my children... they love mud! We have regular "muddy parties" in the back. Layla will cover herself in mud then say, "I'm a mud superhero. No bugs can bite me through all of this mud." Guess it's a genetic thing. My mother-in-law always says that my husband would walk a mile to get into the mud. Things haven't changed much! Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
muddy party! yippee!
Something you should know about my children... they love mud! We have regular "muddy parties" in the back. Layla will cover herself in mud then say, "I'm a mud superhero. No bugs can bite me through all of this mud." Guess it's a genetic thing. My mother-in-law always says that my husband would walk a mile to get into the mud. Things haven't changed much! Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, i'm getting good
Beautiful blog! I'm so proud of you :)
looks great
I wanna come to a mud party!!!
Post a Comment