Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SNAGGLE-TOOTH!!



Ok, it's official! On the way over to our friend's house yesterday, Layla pulled out her tooth. She screamed, "MOM, I pulled out my tooth all by myself and it didn't even hurt!" Of course, I got on the horn to call the tooth fairy. Layla looked completely baffled as the tooth fairy and I chatted. I hung up and she asked in a really quiet voice "Is that real mom?" I was cracking up!


So this morning she woke to find five one dollar bills in her tooth pillow. Inflation... back in my day it was a dollar! She squealed with delight then said, "get dressed mom, let's go buy a stuffed animal". Off to H E B to purchase a 5$ stuffed pup.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW!!! Five bucks a tooth ?!!! You're gonna go broke by the time she loses all of them!! You are a very generous tooth fairy!!

iMother2.0 said...

That's AWESOME!!!

Mary Beth said...

Okay this is pretty cool. Color me impressed...I wouldn't know how to blog to save my life. Thanks for including me :)