More shots of our week in the house
We got into all kinds of stuff. We played CandyLand 150 times, dress up, Barbies, Lite Brite, etc.... Layla loves to build forts. Some how they always end up being animal clinics! She wants to "make all of her animal friends better" just like her Papa Don! She brings each one in and tends to a variety ailments. Very sweet and caring.
My son, on the other hand, does not care to engage in such benign activities.
All work and no play makes T. a dull boy.
All work and no play makes T. a dull boy.
All work and no play makes T. a dull boy.
you follow??
On one particular occasion, I set Layla up with a snack and T. up with some paints. I thought that would buy me at least 5-10 min. to do some reading in the living room. All was going swimmingly, in fact ... just perfect! Not a peep out of either one of them. Hhmm... Absolute silence is never good. I stand up to find the kitchen abandoned.
This is what I saw as I rounded the corner.
I wwuuuuuubbb you mom!
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having a GREAT week! Paint and all!! How cute are these pics!! Such sweet kids!!!
That's IT. You guys come over tomorrow, or we're gonna go knockin' on your fort! :)
Looks like everyone had a good time...well, maybe not you having to do all that clean up.
Post a Comment