Thanks to hurricane dolly, our trip has been "postponed". So back to the routine. Wake up, eat breakfast then off to playgroup. Here are some pics that Tanya took of my kiddos at playgroup this week. First stop was a puppet playdate! Layla LOVED deciding which "friends" bring on our journey. 
Super scary monster!

Super scary monster! 

I love this series of pics. They remind me that I'm not ALWAYS the referee in a sibling squabble!The other playdate that Tanya documented, was a camping playdate. Our hostess set up a tent in the backyard, fired up the grill and set out smores ingredients. yumm! Huge fluffy marshmallows, yummy graham crackers and .... carob chips? Turns out , C -man (T.'s buddy), has an intolerance to chocolate so our hostess substituted carob chips. T. had to investigate before committing his marshmallow to said impostor. He grabbed a handful to test them out!

Mmmm.. quite appropriate! Good companion for the marshmallow! We wrapped up our smores in some foil and set them outside - it IS 108 degrees here. They chowed down on a dog, investigated the tent, enjoyed a camping book and kept a watchful eye on the glistening packages of gooey deliciousness warming in the sun.
This is the always adorable Mia. Tanya's tot.And then, FINALLY, time for the big reveal!

We unwrapped our treats and devoured them! I said we because, of course, the mamas had to enjoy one or maybe two of their own. Somehow, those pics didn't turn out as cute!?
1 comment:
'T. had to investigate before committing his marshmallow to said impostor.'
LOL!!!! That's hilarious! I'm sorry your trip was postponed, but I'm glad we got to see you guys this week :)
I'm glad you liked the photos :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment