to Gramanee's house we go.
We spent a couple of days last week at Gramanee and Papa's house. The kids LOVE it there. It's so hard to get good photos at Gramanee's because the tots never stop moving. Sooo much to do and get done.
The barn with all of Papa's bird dogs, pigeons?,chickens and horses (when they want to be fed).
Admiring a caterpillar or "woolly bear" is what my daughter was calling it. She will tell you how much her and Papa are alike because they know A LOT about animals.

pecans

My daughter will only eat jam that her Gramanee made. I've had to refill her jar with store bought a couple of times. Her eyes will get all squinty and she'll ask, "Is this Gramanee's jelly?" in a very suspicious tone. I have to show her Gramanee's jar.

Watching Papa tend to the cows. That freaks the kids out a bit but they want to see at the same time. I think it's strange for them to see him up to his shoulder in a cow's rear or wrestling calves. They love it but have to hide their eyes at the same time. NO gigantic rubber gloves this go round.
4 comments:
Wow..I love these pictures, what a lovely experience to be at a farm as a child...Are these your parents or Dh's? The kiddos need to watch Babe now=)
What a treasure to have a Gramanee and Papa living on a farm! Looks like lots of fun.
that is so cool. i want a farm!
kiss those kiddos for me.
That is pretty cool. I would have loved that as a child. The rose festival looks fun too. Gramanee does make good relish. yum yum
Post a Comment