Climb aboard the BLACK DRAGON and set sail on a fabulous pirate cruise. It was here that Capt. Stinky's (my son) dream was realized.
My children were delighted and overwhelmed from the minute we passed through this door into The Pirate's Landing! Every one of our senses were entertained - the feel of the old wooden deck under your feet, the smell of the harbor (fish), the sound of the seagulls, pirates shouting at one another, etc... Wow, it was a sight to see!

I was pretty excited too! This is my stranded on a desert island/ pirate look. Ha!
Grandma had to get in the mix! She went with the full on Blackbeard look. I think she pulled it off rather nicely!
This is a pic. of the front half of the ship. Note the treasure chest in the bottom left corner.
It was very difficult to get any good photos on the ship. There was sooo much going on. Sword fights, water pistol fights, games galore, children running wild. It was two solid hours of pirate chaos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how AWESOME!!!!! LOVE T's moustache!!!! The Black Dragon wasn't there when I lived in the valley :(
How cute is T? And I love the name Capt Stinky :)
Dude. I wanna go.(whiny voice)
That is just about the coolest thing I've ever seen. Oh my gosh, we are so gonna do this!!!
what a blast!can't wait to do this. i love your stranded on a desert island outfit
Post a Comment