Friday, September 26, 2008

Farmers FIGHT! .... or not

It's baaaaack! Aggie football that is. Time to call the usual suspects together and fire up the grill. I am not an Aggie but I am married to one and it has been lovingly suggested to me that, "I could be a better Aggie wife." So.. in my attempt to do so, I dress the boy in his Aggie outfit, encourage the tots to route for TAMU, and tolerate the shenanigans of my husband and his Aggie buddies.








This is what the guys do.




This is what the moms do.

















Good times (even though the Aggies lost)!




6 comments:

Mary Beth said...

T and Faye sitting in a tree :) How cute. Sorry we had to miss it.

iMother2.0 said...

My attempt at being a better Longorn wife:

Hook 'em

;p

p.s. the pics are SUPER cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh bless your patient heart!!! :) Miss ya.

Stephanie said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Great shots!

anja said...

Love the pics of what the mom's do..especially the mom checking the baby's butt..i love us women=)

Donna R said...

I especially love the poop check shot. Priceless! Poor Steve was also sad that his Cowboys got scalped yesterday. Cool Par TAh!