the mall. We had a conversation in the car that went a lil somthing like this :
L: Mom, we celebrate the birth of Jesus every spring, right?
Me : No,we celebrate the birth of Jesus at Christmas.
L: What was his mother and father's name?
Me: Mary and Joseph
T: Will Joseph bring me a pirate ship for Christmas? Was Jesus a pirate?
the grocery store.
L: Mom, are all people human beings?
Me: Yes
L: T., You're a human being.
T: NOOOOOOOO. I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING!
Me: Well then what are you? A dinosaur?
T: I'm a big boy Aggie player! (He was wearing his Aggie jersey and hat at the time)
L: Aggies are human beings too!
T: NOOOOOO AGGIES ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS. THEY ARE NOT!! THEY ARE SUPERMANS!
These kids crack me up! ( or crack me out, as Layla would say)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have to shop today also. I'm waiting for Deven to get home from school and the babies wake from their nap. Thanks for sharing L & T's inquiring minds.
LOL! Love it!
Couple more years and we can all have a dialogue about existentialism, awesome! they crack me out too!! :)See you when I get back! Peace out!
that's great! You gotta love it.
Post a Comment