T. had his first day of school on Tues. He's attending Mother's Day Out on Tues. and Thurs. at the same school that sistah goes to. YAY!! He did far better than I had anticipated! I adore this program. The director, teachers and aides are so kind, patient, fun and loving.
I wonder if he will be the class clown like Daddy?
He loves his new car lunch bag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwwww I miss that lil monster face. Awesome that he did so well. Mia's really enjoying school, too :)
Yay!
Wow, I guess that answers my question! Congratulations!!! What a breath of fresh air you must be breathing. Glad it all worked out mama.
I'm proud of Mr. T. Wow... two days a week of free time. Sweet! I'm jealous. Hope I run into you at a playdate soon. Later, Donna
Post a Comment