If you ask her what she will be this year, she'll tell you a, "dragging princess" because her dress is so long that it touches the ground. She says, "it's magnificent and enchanting". And T.! I thought I had his costume in the bag, with all of the stinkin pirate stuff we have. OOOH noooo! Halloween is dress up and pretend. He is a pirate, "not for pretend, for real life"! Duh, mom. He is BATMAN for pretend.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
The countdown is ON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
TW looks like the real deal! Love it!
That post is so funny....long 10 days for sure. They're soooo cute!!! Miss them and you bunches and bunches :)
Mia wants to be a cat. I think I'm going to have to put one together for her instead of ordering this year...have you seen all the hoochie cat costumes for toddlers out there?!?!
Too cute. I love that only 10 more days. T is too cute, he is an everyday pirate so of course he needs a pretend super hero costume. Love these kids.
Post a Comment